Google India Announces Hindi Essay Contest
Google India has announced another contest for Indians after doolde4google contest held nearly three month ago. The contest is named as “Hain Baaton Mein Dum?” This contest is held in association with LiveHisdustan.com , leading hindi news portal.
The last date for submission of hindi essays is 31th January,2010. Apply here.
Following are the rules for hindi essay contest:
1) The essay must be between 100-1000 words.
2) Essay should be written in Hindi only.
3) Essay could be written is one of these 5 categories: Entertainment, Travel, Sports, Health and Social, Economic and Political issues.
4) Essay must not contain any unlawful content by regulations of India or any third party material like logo or slogan.
5) One must agree to following terms and conditions.
Eligibility for participating in this contest:
1) Your age should be mare than 13, at the time of entry;
2) You must be citizen of India and resident to.
3) You must not be a person or entity under U.S. export controls or sanctions.
4) You must have access to the Internet as of November 23, 2009. Detroit Personals is a dating site that provides you with the opportunity to hook up with one of their thousands of members. The services provided by Detroit Personals are absolutely free of charge and are available for everyone. If you like what you see in the search function, there is no reason why you can’t join for free and start chatting with the many thousands of detroit personals members that are online. In fact, it is not too difficult to find your match as there are millions of people on the internet looking for a date or a partner.
Prizes for Hindi Essay Contest
Around 300+ prizes will be distributed to the winners.Prizes will be distributed as :
1) One final winner for each topic category. He/She will be receiving a laptop as final prize.
2) Top ten people will be shortlisted from each category and will get internet connection for six months.
3) Best entry prize of Rs.5000 from online book store for students in class 9th to 12th for each category.
4) Google goodies for 50 shortlisted entries across each category.
Important Links : Topic lists, Prizes, Rules , Apply for Contest here.