Download Desktop Client or Application for FacebookAdvertisements:
How wonderful it would be if you could have separate client/application for facebook on your computer. So, without every time opening the browser then logging into facebook, you can simply open a application and directly start using it.
Fishbowl is such software which lets you do all sort of stuff on facebook from your desktop. Why use a desktop tool instead of opening Facebook in browser? Because, they provide more functionality and it is more convenient to use. With fishbowl, you can simply drag and drop pictures to upload them in albums or change colour if you don’t like facebook blue interface and much more.
Download this desktop client from here.
System Requirements of Fishbowl
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only), Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), or Windows Server 2008.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher for Windows 7 or Windows Vista; 800 MHz or higher for Windows XP.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM for Windows 7 or Windows Vista; 512 MB for Windows XP.
- Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply.
- Graphics or video card: A video card that supports DirectX 9.0 or higher, and Shader Model 2.0 or higher.