Why Advertisement Free Gtricks Was A Big Mistake?
I had kept this blog advertisement free for a long time. Gtricks was all about free Google tricks; I believed in this notion and made this blog without any ads but alter I felt like something was missing. This proved to be my biggest mistake.
Gtricks is still about productivity. Tricks that save time on Google applications. The topics of articles will remain the same but now the blog would also include some advertisements. I intend to provide useful information not the news and updates that you can find everywhere.
If you are a regular visitor, then you might not notice the difference. New articles will be useful and informational at the same time. Ads will not be covering the entire whitespace and the theme wouldn’t be overloaded with sponsored links. I have tried to keep it as simple as possible.
Gtricks values it users and we always hear them promptly. Owing to user’s suggestions and some other valid points, it became necessary to include ads. Following are the sensible reasons for this decision:
- Gtricks will still provide free Google tricks and the ads will make this blog look professional.
- Some users were complained that ad free blog looks like personal space.
- Location of ads will be on sidebar so that it will not intervene user’s reading or information.
- Our main goal would still be same – To make community of smart Google users.
- These advertisements will help me to realize the value of my time.
You all are welcome to provide further suggestions and feedback. :)