Add a Logo To Your Gmail Signature To Build Brand Awareness
Your customers might not remember your brand name but they will surely remember your brand logo somewhere in the back of their head. Therefore, it’s crucial to find ways to keep your brand logo in front of your customers. One of the effective ways to market your brand logo is to add it to your email signature.
Gmail lets you add your company details and logo in signature to increase brand awareness. If you want potential clients to remember your brand, then you should definitely add your logo to your Gmail signature. Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide to add a logo to your Gmail signature.
Adding a logo to your Gmail signature
You can add your logo as an image in your Gmail signature. Although, previously it was a bit difficult to add image in Gmail signature, but now Gmail natively supports it. And using the same feature, you can add company logo to your Gmail signature.
Before I show you how to add a logo in your Gmail signature, make sure you already have access to your brand logo in JPG or PNG format, either on your PC or a public web service. The size of the logo doesn’t matter, Gmail can automatically resize it.
Below are the steps to add a logo to your Gmail signature:
1. In Gmail, click on the “Gear icon” and select “Settings” from it.
2. Under the “General” tab, scroll down to “Signature” section and select your email address.
3. Now enter your signature text (if required) in the text box and move the text cursor to the location where you want your logo. Afterward, click on the “Insert Image” button
4. Here you’ll find options to add an image in Gmail signature from the computer, a web URL, or from your Google Drive. Make the right choice to add the logo.
5. Once added, click on the logo image and select the right size from the provided sizes. For most users, “Small” size should work fine.
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Save Changes”.
Now whenever you will send an email, the signature with your logo will be automatically added (See the below screenshot).
Tip: You can also create multiple Gmail signatures if you manage more than one company using canned responses.
Following these simple steps, you should be able to add your brand logo in your Gmail signature. I will advise you to don’t overdo the signature and make sure you only add the required information with a small image of the logo. Only add the medium size logo image when you are skipping on text details.