9009L3 1|\| |-|4><0R3R L4|\|9U493 – Can you depict this? The title is written in hacker’s tongue often called Leetspeak or Leetzorz. Leet (l33t,1337) is mainly used over the internet, which replaces most English characters by numerals or symbols. This language phenomenon is used by hackers primarily to distinguish themselves from noobs and also to encrypt their tricks. But nowadays it’s used for uniqueness over social networks.
The leet speak and their English translations are as follows:
- normal search – n0rM4L s34rCh
- Images – Im4635
- Groups – 6r00pZ
- directory – d1r3c70rY
- Google search – Google s3|2ch
- I am feeling lucky – EyE Am ph33|1n6 |u(ky
- Advanced search – 4DV4NC3D 534RC|-|
- Preferences -PR3F3REN(3Z
- Language tools – L4|\|9U493 700L$
- Its written hackor (H4x0r) below google logo.
When you search for something that does not exists, Google tells you-
j00|2 534|2(|-| – – c|1c| |\|07 |\/|4+(|-| 4|\|y c|0(V|\/|3|\|+5. 5|-|17!!!!
c0m3 0n D0od ch3ck y0ur 5p311i|\|g!
7ry diff3r3|\|7 k3y\/\/0rd3|\|
7ry |\/|0r3 g3|\|3r41 k3y\/\/0rd3|\|
7ry f3\/\/3r k3y\/\/0rd3|\|
Interestingly, there are other leet mirrors of google at:
1) You can convert normal text to leet speak or reverse from here.
2) Your Google home page depends on the country you live and may not be same as shown in this post.
3)You can get more official information from here.