Gtricks was started in 2007 with a simple idea that there is more to Google than meets the eye. Most of us use at least 5 Google products in out daily lives (try counting). So, there is a need for a blog which lists all the little known tips and tricks of Google products.
Gtricks is an effort to make most out of Google and its services.
How it all started?
Back in 2007, Abhishek wrote a step-by-step guide for a friend on something he found in an email forward. But, it helped someone else on the internet. So, he started writing tutorials and anything that he found interesting.
Later, Abhishek started focusing only on Google products, therefore moved to Gtricks (as in Google Tricks) domain. Now the blog only publishes simple and useful tips on Google products.
We Promise to Deliver on NEVER. Believe it or not, we have set some high standards for us.
- We will never hide something from you. Never suggest something which we don’t believe in.
- We will never leave a typographical error.
- We will never fail to warn you about possible pitfalls.
- We will never annoy you with popups.
- We will never violate your confidence.
Get more information from our FAQ page.
Gtricks is neither affiliated not sponsored by Google in any way.
(Though we would love to be)