Gtricks was started in 2007 with a simple idea that there is more to Google than meets the eye. Most of us use at least 5 Google products in out daily lives (try counting). So, there is a need for a blog which lists all the little known tips and tricks of Google products.
Gtricks is an effort to make most out of Google and its services.
How it all started?
Back in 2007, I wrote a step-by-step guide for a friend on something I found in an email forward. But, it helped someone else on the internet. I was excited and wanted to help someone again. So, I started writing ‘How-to’ articles and anything that I found interesting.
Later I started focusing only on Google related articles, therefore moved to Gtricks (as in Google Tricks) domain.
We Promise to Deliver on NEVER. Believe it or not, we have set some high standards for us.
- We will never hide something from you. Never suggest something which we don’t believe in.
- We will never leave a typographical error.
- We will never fail to warn you about possible pitfalls.
- We will never annoy you with popups.
- We will never violate your confidence.
Get more information from our FAQ page.